You can grow treats for your dragons at these buildings. Treats help your dragon grow to higher levels. Normal Treat Farms can only grow three types of treats; a Large Treat Farm can grow six types of treats; a Huge Treat Farm can grow nine types of treats and a Grand Treat Farm can grow twelve types of treats.
Treat Type Info
|Treat||Cost||Quantity||Time||XP||Food per hour||Cost per food||Cost per hour||Cost per XP||XP per hour||Require|
|5,000||300||00:02:00:00||7,500||150.00||16.66||2,500||0.66||3,750||Large Treat Farm|
|15,000||800||00:06:00:00||25,000||133.33||18.75||2,500||0.6||4,166.67||Large Treat Farm|
|75,000||3,000||01:00:00:00||125,000||125.00||25.00||3,125||0.6||5,208.33||Large Treat Farm|
|500,000||10,000||00:00:01:00||250,000||600,000||50.00||30,000,000||2||15,000,000||Huge Treat Farm|
|1,000,000||20,000||00:00:10:00||500,000||120,000||50.00||6,000,000||2||3,000,000||Huge Treat Farm|
|5,000,000||100,000||00:01:00:00||2,500,000||100,000||50.00||5,000,000||2||2,500,000||Huge Treat Farm|
|20,000,000||250,000||00:00:30:00||5,000,000||500,000||80.00||40,000,000||4||10,000,000||Grand Treat Farm|
|35,000,000||500,000||00:06:00:00||8,750,000||83,333.33||70||5,833,333.33||4||1,458,333.33||Grand Treat Farm|
|65,000,000||1,000,000||01:12:00:00||16,250,000||27,777.78||65||1,805,555.56||4||451,388.88||Grand Treat Farm|
Treats per hour rate is only accurate if the player is available to harvest the food and start new treats growing as soon as the previous crops are ready. Dragons need to eat four times in order to grow to the next level. At each level, the amount of food required to level is double that of the previous level.
Maximum Treat Farms Per Level
Treats Per Level
|Total Treats to Next Level||20||40||80||160||320|
|Total Treats to Next Level||640||1,280||2,560||5,120||10,240|
|Total Treats to Next Level||20,480||40,960||81,920||163,840||327,680|
|Total Treats to Next Level||655,360||1,310,720||2,621,440||5,242,880||MAX|
- On February 19, 2013, a unique sound upon clicking treats that are complete was added.
- Treat Farms can be stored in the Storage Tower when they are not harvesting treats.
- On October 9, 2013, the order that the treats are displayed was reversed; they are now displayed from highest cost to lowest cost.
- When a player grows treats, the infobox of the Treat Farms would display picture of the treat farm according to the process that takes place until the treats are fully grown and ready to be harvested.
- A confirmation message pops up on the screen for players to double check if they would like to speed up their process of harvesting treats using gems, and buying or selling a treat farm.
- Sarjin Pepper may be a reference to the Beatles album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band".