|Season of Goodies Ending Countdown|
|*If the counter is increasing then the event has ended.|
|Prize||Individual Cost||Cumulative Cost|
|First Snowflake Pedestal||480||720|
|Snowflake Reward Habitat||720||1,440|
|First Snowflake Dragon||1,200||2,640|
|Wonderland Island Theme||960||3,600|
|Second Snowflake Pedestal||480||4,080|
|Second Snowflake Dragon||1,440||5,520|
|Repeating Wonderland Themes||1,440||9,600|
If a player turned in more iceberries than required to obtain their next prize the remaining iceberries was accumulated in the iceberry storage meter for the next prize. The iceberry storage meter would not reset to zero.
What is the Season of Goodies?
The Season of Goodies' objective was to collect iceberries.
The Season of Goodies helped build on the Wonderland Island where the Crystal Castle, Crystalline Snowflake, two Snowflake Pedestals, a Snowflake Habitat, two Snowflake Dragons, a Wonderland Island Theme, Goody's Treatery, Dragonsai Bush, and multiple Repeating Wonderland Themes were located which enabled players to obtain them as exclusive rewards for their efforts.
The "Info" section of Prizes section in the Season of Goodies Help Menu provided a display of the info box for their respective prizes which were viewed by clicking the prize after obtaining it.
The Season of Goodies started with a tutorial explaining how Season of Goodies will work.
The process of this tutorial is able to be viewed in the gallery to the right.
The tutorial took a few minutes to complete from beginning to end, but players received 50 as a goal completion reward after completing the tutorial.
The first time the tutorial shows up in your park, you are guided to click on the Crystal Castle, then you are guided to the main tutorial page with rules and prizes tabs, but you can immediately X out of the tutorial without hitting any of the info boxes if you choose.
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion One.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Two.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Three.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Four.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Five.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Six.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Seven.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Eight.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Nine.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Ten.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Eleven.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Twelve.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Thirteen.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Fourteen.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Fifteen.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Sixteen.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Seventeen.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Eighteen.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Nineteen.jpg
- Season of Goodies- Prize Completion Twenty.jpg
When enough iceberries were collected they were able to be traded in for prizes. Upon receiving a prize a message card popped-up.
This is the process in which the prize completion occurred.
- On December 17, 2014, Update 2.7.0 was available in the App Store and Google Play, and included a brief description about the Season of Goodies. However, the event did not begin until the following day and only a few minor changes were made upon updating the game such as a different loading screen and DragonVale icon.
- The Season of Goodies began on December 18, 2014 and is scheduled to end on January 11, 2015.
- To obtain the Season of Goodies rewards, a player needed to turn in iceberries at the Crystal Castle from December 18, 2014 to January 11, 2015.
- The Season of Goodies rewards were never available for purchase in the market, with the exception of Snowflake Habitat.
- On December 23, 2014, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect twice the amount of iceberries from completing the tasks in the Season of Goodies event and doubled the daily capacity of iceberries. This was a promotion and only lasted for 72 hours.
- The Season of Goodies is only available to players that have reached level 11.