Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
1 sur 10Ajouter une image
|February 11, 2013||February 25, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|February 4, 2014||February 18, 2014|
|December 18, 2014|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: Rose Topiary|
- Upon release, the in-game description contained a spelling error: "renowned" was misspelled as "reknowned".
- Initially, the Rose Dragon was available at level 14, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 16.
- The description mentions "Cadberry Meadows". This is likely a reference to the Cadbury company, a British confectionery company owned by Mondelēz International that is the industry's second-largest globally after Mars, Incorporated.
- The dragon's purchase price of 1,400, breeding and incubation times of 14 hours and level one earning rate of 14 per minute are likely related to the date of Valentine's Day, which is February 14.
- The goal completion text for hatching the Rose Dragon reads: "I don't care what you call this dragon, I think it smells lovely." This is probably a reference to the well-known Shakespeare quote: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet," which comes from a passage in Romeo and Juliet in which Juliet argues that names do not matter, only what things are.