Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|January 20, 2012||February 11, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|December 18, 2014|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decorations: Paper Lantern, Pagoda, Twisted Bamboo|
- The Frostfire Dragon, which was introduced as a hidden dragon on January 14, 2012, became available in the market the same date that the Panlong Dragon was released.
- The Panlong Dragon has the longest availability time of all limited dragons to date at 389 days.
- The Panlong Dragon is the first dragon to be assigned four elements.
- The Panlong Dragon was the fastest dragoncash earner in DragonVale. At level 19 and/or 20 with two positive boosts, it can make 540 per minute.
- Initially, the Panlong Dragon was available at level 14, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 16.
- The appearance of the Panlong Dragon is based on the Rainbow Dragon.
- The in-game description mentions that the Panlong Dragon and the Rainbow Dragon are rumored to be cousins; "Rumor has it that these dragons are not only a distant cousin of the rainbow dragon,…".
- The Panlong Dragons description states, "originates from the Far East and is said to come out of hiding every twelve years". The Far East is where China is located, and every twelve years the Year of the Dragon comes around again in the Chinese Zodiac cycle.
- The Panlong Dragon's egg has a simplified Chinese character on it; (龙) translates to "Dragon". In Chinese, it reads "lóng". The "Pan (盘)" translates to "coiling" or "curling". Therefore Panlong equals 盘龙 (Curled/Coiled Dragon).
- The Panlong Dragon's elements are considered to be the four primary elements of the earth.
- Every 12 years the Year of the Dragon has a different element, with last year (January 23, 2012– February 9, 2013) being the Year of the Water Dragon. This could account for the primary water element, as well as for the in-game description reference to the dragon's desire to be near water. Thus, it is an aquatic dragon in Chinese mythology.