Note: The Lost Island is only available (after event) for purchase during Bring 'Em Back Events.
After updating to DragonVale 2.2.4, players of any level will have the Lost Island added to their park.
If a player collected 4,000 Magic Eggs in the Magic Egg Hunt to trade in, they received the Lost Island after trading in their last 2,000 Magic Eggs. The only way to receive enough magic eggs was through game play and by purchasing some in the market.
The Lost Island was exclusive content to the Magic Egg Hunt, and serves as a permanent testament of your efforts to restore Burcadia.
As magic eggs were collected and turned in, the prize earned would disappear from the Lost Island and be able to be claimed from the Social Menu. The exception to this is the Unhatched Ovalith Dragon which is claimed as a hatched Ovalith Dragon.
Since December 18, you could buy the lost island for 1,500 gems.
- Lost Island Prize Empty.png
- Magic Egg Hunt- Prize Completion Six.png
|April 10, 2014||April 28, 2014|
|December 18, 2014|
- The Lost Island was released along with The Vernal Glass, The Egg of Burcadia, Ovalith Dragon, Ovalith Pedestal, Gemstone Reward Habitat, and the Unhatched Ovalith Dragon.
- The Lost Island was the first limited time island available to purchase in DragonVale, unlike its predecessor, the Rift Island.
- When the Magic Egg Hunt ended, the Lost Island left the parks of any player who did not earn it during the event.
- Compared to the other standard islands players can decorate, the Lost Island is smaller and has the dimensions of a 15x15 square.