Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- Liberty Dragon Facebook Notification.jpg
1 sur 16Ajouter une image
|July 3, 2013||July 24, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|July 3, 2014||July 17, 2014|
|December 18, 2014|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: Eternal Flame|
- The description of the Liberty Dragon has an error in the breeding time. The in-game indicator is that the breeding time is 29 hours and 48 minutes, rather than the actual time of 29 hours and 49 minutes.
- Initially, the Liberty Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 18.
- The dragon's purchase price of 714 and breeding time and incubation time of 29 hours 49 minutes may refer to the Storming of the Bastile on July 14, 1789, and the celebration of Bastile Day. The 714 gems most likely represents July 14, while the 29 hours 49 minutes (1789 minutes) likely represents the year.
- Bastille Day is a reference to the French, who gave the U.S the Statue of Liberty as a gift in 1886.
- The dragon's breeding combination of a Copper Dragon and an Air Dragon is likely a reference to the fact that the Statue of Liberty is made of copper, and its greenish color resulted from the copper oxidizing.