|Treat||Experience||Food per hour||Cost per food||Cost per hour||Cost per XP||XP per hour||Max Food/Day||Max Cost/Day||Requirement|
|235px||7,500||150.00||16.66||2,500||0.66||3,750||3,600||60,000||Large Treat Farm|
|235px||25,000||133.33||18.75||2,500||0.60||4,166.6||2,300||60,000||Large Treat Farm|
|235px||125,000||125.00||25.00||3,125||0.60||5,208.3||3,000||75,000||Large Treat Farm|
- The Large Treat Farm was released when the game was released, on September 14, 2011.
- The Treat Farm, Huge Treat Farm, and the Grand Treat Farm are some other treat farms that could be found in the game.
- The Large Treat Farm costs the same amount of money to upgrade a Treat Farm as it does to buy the Large Treat Farm, a player can generate dragoncash by selling their Treat Farm before buying the Large Treat Farm. However, to complete the "Up the Ante" goal, players must upgrade rather than purchase.
- On December 2, 2011, the Large Treat Farm was re-designed to have snow on it.
- On December 21, 2012, the Large Treat Farm was decorated with holiday decorations for a limited time.
- On February 1, 2013, the holiday decorations on the Large Treat Farm were removed.
- On October 9, 2013, the order that the treats are displayed was reversed; they are now displayed from highest cost to lowest cost.
- Initially, the Large Treat Farm was available at level 10, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 9.