Appearance Change History
|Animation On||Animation Off|
|December 18, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|August 21, 2013||August 25, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|June 20, 2014||June 30, 2014|
|December 17, 2014|
- The Large Moon Habitat was released on December 13, 2012, along with the Large Sun Habitat.
- Buying a Large Moon Habitat does NOT increase your chances of getting an epic dragon with the moon element.
- On April 29, 2013, the Large Moon Habitat received its own unique sound upon clicking it.
- Initially, the Large Moon Habitat was available at level 20, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 21.
- The stones around the base of the Large Moon Habitat are representative of the phases of the lunar cycle.
- "Going through a phase" in the Large Moon Habitat's description also references the phases of the moon.
- The game description of Large Moon Habitat likely refers to a song called "We Like the Moon".