|Double Iceberry Weekend Countdown|
|*If the counter is increasing then the special promotion is expired.|
Players were given an opportunity to find iceberries during normal game play by performing everyday activities. The amount of iceberries received by doing those activities multiple times gradually decreased throughout the day, but they returned to their higher earning rates at the beginning of the next cycle.
Iceberries can be purchased for:
Regular Iceberry Prices - Double Iceberry Prices
- Breeding dragons (selling or hatching dragons).
- Collecting from habitats (dragoncash and gems).
- Collecting treats.
- Visiting friends.
- Collecting gifts from friends.
- Clearing obstacles from new islands.
- Purchasing from the market (in the treasure section).
- Using gems (speeding up and upgrading).
- Competing in the Colosseum.
- Finding Sandakloz wandering around in your park.
These amounts reset every 24 hours when the iceberries in the park resets.
Breeding - Colosseum - Collection - Obstacles - Gems - Other
|Max Per Day: 40 / Double Days : 80|
|Time Span||Iceberries||Double Days|
|15 secs through 5 hours||2||4|
|6 hours through 7 hours||10||20|
|8 hours and more||20||40|
|Depends on the time span of incubation|
|Values are the same for all breeding habitats|
- Iceberries were introduced to DragonVale on December 18, 2014.
- On December 23, 2014, Backflip Studios made it possible to collect twice the amount of iceberries from completing the tasks in the Season of Goodies event and doubled the daily capacity of iceberries.