- *In the initial release of DragonVale, the Earth Dragon was the second primary dragon; this changed in Update 2.0.
Alternatively, the Earth Dragon can be bred by selecting either an Earth Dragon or an Air Dragon to mate with a Sandstorm Dragon/Dodo Dragon, in either order, at the Breeding Cave/Epic Breeding Island.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Earth Dragon was released when the game was released, on September 14, 2011.
- Before March 21, 2012, there was a beta picture of the adult Earth Dragon, shown with feathery crests like those of the Air Dragon and Sandstorm Dragon in the market.
- On October 9, 2013 the Earth Dragon's purchase price, selling price, hatch experience, and breeding/incubation times were switched with the Fire Dragon's.
- The adult stage of the Earth Dragon is also the dragon featured on the Light Magic Event and Dark Magic Event loading screen.
- The adult stage of the Earth Dragon is also one of the dragons portrayed on the 3rd Anniversary Statue.